Popular Post

Adah Sharma's Pri and Me Next Filming Schedule in Hyderabad


Jyotin Goel's Pri and Me headlining Adah Sharma and his son Dev, who makes his debut with this film, will film their next schedule in Hyderabad, a source tells Sawfnews.com exclusively.

The evasive filmmakers have not revealed much about the film as yet but a source tells us that a highway sequence will be shot at Ramoji Studios in Hyderabad starting June 8.

The film additionally stars Anupam Kher and Juhi Chawla, who have reportedly not filmed their parts as yet.

Sanjay Dutt plays an important role of a police inspector in the film. He shot his part over 15 days in end April and begining May.

The film is a romantic comedy about two best friends. Adah plays 'Pri' short for Priyanka in the film.

There is a talk about changing the film's title.

The Limca girl recently launched her own website to stay connected with her fans.

"After my Limca commercial aired, a lot of people want to know more about me...to know what my next movie is about, what's the next endorsement, want to download latest images. I have a "talk to me section" where I'm trying to reply to most of the comments. I'm very flattered about the lovely things people have to say. Its a nice way to connect with the audience," Adah told Sawfnews.com exclusively.