Popular Post

Heidi Montag


It’s not easy to be a young girl these days. Outside of Dove’s Campaign for Real Beauty, there aren’t a lot of positive messages about body image being sent to America’s youngest generation of women. It’s understandable that becoming a crazy celebrity under constant media and viewer scrutiny for her looks might cause a girl to…well… snap! So we forgive you, Heidi Montag, for the total breakdown of your mental well-being.

In 2010 Ms. Montag revealed that she had had ten plastic surgery procedures in one day, and debuted her new freakishly shaped Barbie doll head to the gasps and laughter of the world. She quickly became a media obsession for her addiction to plastic surgery and clearly demented self-image.

In December of that same year she came out and revealed that she was not pleased with her surgeries, saying: “Surgery ruined my career and my personal life and just brought a lot of negativity into my world. I wish I could jump into a time machine and take it all back. Instead, I’m always going to feel like Edward Scissorhands.”