Popular Post

Justin Timberlake Opens Up About Exes Jessica Biel & Britney Spears In Vanity Fair July 2011


Justin Timberlake speaks out about his recent split from ex-girlfriend Jessica Biel and his relationship with high school sweetheart Britney Spears these days in the new issue of Vanity Fair Magazine.

“I would rather not talk about her, because it’s hurtful for me,” Justin told Vanity Fair’s July issue when asked about Biel.

The former couple began dating shortly after JT’s romance with actress Cameron Diaz ended in early 2007. Timberlake and Biel dated for four years before calling it quits in March, reportedly over Justin’s reluctance to get married. In the weeks since the breakup, the tabloids have been filled with reports of Jessica’s decision to sever all contact with Justin. She’s reportedly even begun giving away many of the trinkets he purchased for her when the two were an item.

Justin — who two movies coming to theaters this summer; Bad Teacher hits theaters on June 24 and Friends with Benefits with Mila Kunis opens July 22 — wouldn’t comment on that. He’d only say that, even now, Jessica remains one of the most important people in his life.

“She is the single-handedly most significant person in my life. In my 30 years, she is the most special person, OK? I don’t want to say much more, because I have to protect things that are dear to me – for instance, her,” he continued. “So I protect it and until somebody shows me what would be more fulfilling at this point, that’s what I have to do.”

On Britney Spears: “We were two birds of the same feather – small-town kids, doing the same thing,” he explained of the union, which reportedly ended after Britney dumped a heartbroken JT. “But then you become adults, and the way you were as kids doesn’t make any sense. I won’t speak on her, but at least for me, I was a totally different person… I just don’t think we were normal; there was nothing normal about our existence. We spent way too much time being the biggest thing for teenyboppers. I wish her the best – that goes without saying. We haven’t spoken in nine or 10 years.”

Will Justin Ever Get Married? “I don’t know,” the 30-year-old singer-turned-actor said of the possibility of taking a trip down the aisle. “If that’s what it takes for two people to make it official, then yeah, but I think that my generation looks at marriage differently.”

Does he want kids? “I do [want a family.] And as little as six months ago I wouldn’t have even thought about that, but now it feels like a closer planet orbiting around.”