Popular Post

Sonakshi Sinha 'The last year has been a roller-coaster'


Sonakshi Sinha, who celebrates her 24th birthday today, is awed by her meteoric rise to stardom.

"The last year has been a roller-coaster for me. When I look back I feel it's been a whole lifetime in one year," she says. [via Mid Day]

"It went by so quickly! I wish I had more time to enjoy what was happening to me. I never thought all this will happen to me. I can't ask for more. I've gotten into my calm meditative mode this birthday. I've to admit it's a new birth for me."

Though we wouldn't go as far as calling it a new birth, Sonakshi has much to be proud of, starting with her parents, who have given her a firm grounding, and her own hard work.

She also has Salman Khan to thank for giving her a crucial break in Dabangg as his co-star and later guiding her career.

Left to herself, Sonakshi would spend the day quietly, but her family has different plans.

"I am not much of a party girl. My family is more enthusiastic about my birthday than I am."